Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is located in Horry County, South Carolina. It is situated near the Metropolitan Area and beach towns that makes it not only good as a tourist destination spot but also a great place to live in.
Myrtle Beach got its name from the Myrtle Trees that blooms in the area during June or July and lasts until the summer. These trees produce beautiful flowers that have made it a beautiful place to live in. From a simple place of lumber workers of Conway, it is now one of the major tourist spots of Southeastern U.S. And as of 2006, the population has grown to 299,353 and is considered to be the 13th of the fastest growing metropolitan area in United States.
And if that isn’t enough reason for you to move in, here are the top 6 enthralling reasons why Myrtle Beach is a great place to live in for you and your family
• A lot of fascinating places to visit – Since Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is already a tourist spot destination; there are many different places that you can visit alone or even with your family. Among the popular places of Myrtle Beach are its amusement parks, entertainment theaters, thrilling water parks, country clubs, outlet malls and so much more.
• Many interesting people to meet – Many tourists visit because it has a variety of amenities and accommodations that has made their every vacation enjoyable and pleasant. Living in Myrtle Beach gives you the opportunity to meet many acquaintances and possibly much more.
• Just a few miles away from many beautiful beaches – If you enjoy spending time on the beach sunbathing, swimming, or any kind of water sports; it offers many different beaches that you can visit anytime.
• Historic sites and cultural activities – And because it has kept its historic sites and old traditions intact, you can visit these places and experience the beauty of the cities cultural activities and historic sites.
• Scenic Views right in front of your doorstep – keeps their community a beautiful place to live in. Every roadways and almost every home is naturally ornamented with Myrtle Trees that blooms of pink, white and purple flowers.
• Old Scottish Golf Course – The Pine Lakes Country Club has been around since 1927. Its old and elegant beauty is very much preserved for visitors especially golfers can take pleasure in until today. Near this beautiful golf course is the Ocean Forest Hotel which is one of the grand hotels found in Myrtle Beach and is great to held majestic parties with its luxurious and stylish halls and venues.
If you are wondering where is the right place to live in, there are many real estate’s ready for your occupancy, situated in the most accessible area to give you the most pleasant experience every single day.