Jane Whaley Interiors (JWI) started in 2004 as a design and staging company assisting investors and Realtors within the Grande Dunes community market the newly constructed properties through interior design. During the last sixteen years, Jane Whaley Interiors has evolved into a full-service interior design firm creating beautiful interiors throughout the Grande Dunes Development for discerning homeowners that want value and quality.
JWI takes time to understand their clients’ design preferences so they can create a current, inviting design plan unique to them, utilizing one of their several design programs. At the beginning of each project, Jane likes to start with the following questions: What’s the best design for the client and for the space? Which style will stand the test of time, stylistically and functionally? For any project, the goal is to ensure that the fundamental design and materials are current, classic, timeless and appropriate to the client and the home.
Jane enjoys the process of design and the relationships it cultivates. It is very rewarding to help others create interior spaces in their homes that contribute to their well-being. Currently, Jane is working with several residents in the Grande Dunes, as well as, assisting with a remodel in Virginia and a new construction in the mountains of NC. When Jane is not working on a design project, she loves visiting with her grandsons in Seattle or here at home where they like to collect shells and swim at the Ocean Club.
Interior Design Services:
- Client Consultations, Design Assistance Program, Construction Assistance, Program (Consultation with Architects, Building Contractors, Artisans, Flooring Specialists, Landscape Designers)
- Custom Window Treatments, Hunter Douglas, Custom Furniture and Upholstery, Cabinetry Design
- Selection of Furniture, Lighting, Bedding, Fixtures, Fabrics, Rugs, Finishes, Accessories
- Selection of Color Palette
- Space Planning; i.e., maximizing the layout and proper flow of space
- Nationwide White Glove Service Available