Columbia fire leaves 3 people homeless on New Year’s Eve

Malfunctioning heating equipment caused a house fire Thursday that displace three people, the Columbia Fire Department said. The department tweeted video of firefighters responding to a fire in a small, … Click to Continue »

You May Also Like

COVID vaccine live updates: Here’s what to know in South Carolina on Feb. 2

‘The fire is raging.’ How Lexington recovery center helps young people break addiction

Magic aim to avenge defeat in rematch with Raptors

WTA roundup: Serena Williams breezes in Melbourne