Myrtle Beach is a destination hot spot in the United States with over 13 million visitors every year. The city has gone out of its' way to make sure each and every guest has plenty of opportunities for a memorable vacation.
Here are my Top 5 Things to Do in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina:
1. Relax on the Beach – With miles of beautiful sandy beaches, they have just enough shells to keep any beachcomber happy while remaining pain free to bear feet. HINT: Garden City has numerous small free parking lots that keep beach congestion to a minimum but get there by 9:00 am or you'll never find a spot.
2. Play like a Rock Star at Hard Rock Amusement Park – this relatively new rock and roll themed attraction has visitors singing. . . and laughing and having a ton of fun. From Roller Coasters to kiddie rides to Concerts this park has it all.
3. Conquer the Dragon at MagicQuest – You'll feel like you've stepped into a video game in this live action adventure.
4. Dive into the Deep Sea without getting wet – Myrtle Beach's 3D IMAX theater will help you get up close and personal with the denizens of the deep with features like Deep Sea 3D, Sea Monsters, and Dolphins and Wales.
5. Dine like a Diva at Planet Hollywood – the extensive menu is bound to please even the most discerning tastes.
So grab your camera and a bit of sun block and enjoy one of the best vacation spots in the country.